Standard Support Services and Service Level Agreement
This Standard Support Services and Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) is hereby incorporated into the Trazikas Solutions Private Limited Subscription Agreement (“Agreement”) by and between Trazikas and Business Associates. All terms not expressly defined herein will have the meanings ascribed to them in the Agreement.
1. Standard Support Services. Unless otherwise stated herein, this SLA applies to all versions of Trazikas which are properly licensed to Customer during the applicable Subscription Term.
Standard Support Service is an annual (12 month) service that includes technical support services, access to the Knowledge Base (defined below) and all Product Updates. Updates are service packs that provide bug fixes, and may also include other minor fixes or modifications that enhance product usage or functionality. Updates are made available to all Customers on a currently supported version of Trazikas. Updates are provided when available (as determined by Trazikas) and Trazikas is under no obligation to develop any future programs or functionality.
2. Contact. To receive technical support, Standard Support Customers must submit a customer Support inquiry, though Email.
For Severity Level 1 (urgent) inquiries as defined below, 24/7 Telephone Support is available at +91-8428055910
3. Response Times. A Customer Support Inquiry must be submitted by a Customer technical contact with a baseline understanding of the problem Customer is encountering and an ability to reproduce the problem in order to assist Trazikas in diagnosing and triaging the problem. After Trazikas makes its initial response and assesses the inquiry, Trazikas may reclassify the Severity Level based on Trazikas’s findings. Trazikas may review Customer Support Inquiries and recommend specific training to avoid service requests that would be prevented by such training.
4. Severity 1 Escalation. If a Severity Level 1 Customer Support Inquiry is not addressed a) within 2 hours, inquiry will be escalated to the Customer Support Manager; b) within 4 hours, inquiry will be escalated to the Vice President of Customer On-Boarding and Support; or c) within 8 hours, inquiry will be escalated to the Senior Vice President of Customer Success.
5. Exclusions. Standard Support Services do not include designated contacts, local/on-site support, Additional consulting hours, additional response time, availability or corrections on product versions other than the latest GA version of THEMARKATI. Standard Support Services also do not include Support for: a) use of the Service other than in a Supported Environment in accordance with the Agreement or the Documentation; b) modifications not made or authorized by Trazikas; 3) program parts and software components that do not belong to the original version of THEMARKATI as Supplied by Trazikas; 4) third party products, including add-ins, API’s, and integrations to THEMARKATI; 5) customizations; 6) non-Tier 1 language translations; 7) third party services, including web services, service providers, and websites not provided by Trazikas; 8) viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses, and other harmful or malicious code, files, scripts, agents, or programs introduced by the act or omission of a User or a third party, 9) defects, problems or failures caused by your network or internet service or other equipment or software not supplied by Trazikas; and 10)errors caused by circumstances outside of the reasonable control of Trazikas, such as Force MajeureEvents (each an “Exclusion” and collectively, “Exclusions”).
6. Scheduled Maintenance. Trazikas will use commercially reasonable efforts to make scheduled Maintenance between Saturday at midnight to Sunday 3:00 a.m. Local Server Time. Trazikas will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide e-mail notification to the Customer’s administrative User(s) at least seven (7) calendar days in advance if any scheduled maintenance results in more than a five (5) minute interruption of service. Trazikas reserves the right to change the Scheduled Maintenance upon thirty (30) days’ prior written notice to customers.
7. Uptime Availability. Trazikas will make THEMARKATI available for at least 99% of the time in a given calendar month, except for any downtime that occurs during a Scheduled Maintenance Window. Availability will be calculated per calendar month as follows:
(Total - Non-excluded - Excluded) / (Total - Excluded) * 100 ≥ 99% Total means the total number of minutes in the calendar month. Non-Excludedmeans downtime that is not Excluded. Excluded means any downtime that occurs as a result of: a) an Exclusion provided in Section VII; b) downtime that occurs during the Scheduled Maintenance window; c) unavailability of the Service outside of scheduled downtime hours due to the application of urgent patches or fixes or other urgent maintenance; c) ) an issue caused by the unauthorized modifications, misuse, or customizations created by Customer or a Customer User; d) an issue caused by events outside of Trazikas reasonable control, including, but not limited to Force Majeure Events and Internet outages or d) planned downtime for which Trazikas gives at least 24 hours’ notice.
8. Supported Browsers. Currently supported latest browsers.