Privacy and Cookies
Personal Information: When you make a booking appointment, you'll be asked for your name, address, telephone number, email address, payment details. To make it easier to manage your booking, you can open a user account. This allows you to save your personal settings, review previous bookings and manage future booking appointments.
- Registration Information: First and foremost, we use your personal data to complete and administer your online registration and forward your booking appointments details to the Associates you've booked.
- Device Information: We collect specific information about your device when you access our website, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifier.If you are using a mobile device, we might also collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics and latitude/longitude details.
- Use Information: We collect information about how you use our Services, including your access time, browser type and language, and Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. We may also receive information about you when you use certain social media services.
- Customer Reviews: We use your contact information to invite you by email to write a review after your appointment. This can help others to choose professionals that suit them best.
- Account Administration: We offer a user account facility on our website. We use the information you give us to administer this, allowing you to manage your bookings, take advantage of special offers, make future bookings more easily.
- Marketing Activities: We also use your information for marketing activities, as permitted by law. For example:
- When you make booking appointments with us or set up a user account, we may use your contact information to send you news about marketing products and services. With your consent—if consent is required under local law—we may also send you other regular newsletters by email. You can opt out, or unsubscribe, from marketing communications at any time using the "Unsubscribe" link in each newsletter, or you can administer your subscriptions through your account (if you've created one).
- Based on the information you share with us, individualized offers may be shown to you on the Current website, in mobile apps or on third-party websites, including social media sites. These might be offers that you can book directly on the website, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting.
- If we believe that a particular offer may be of interest to you, we may decide to contact you by phone.
Other Communications: There may be other times when we get in touch with you by email, traditional mail, phone or text message, depending on the contact information you share with us. There could be a number of reasons for this:
- We may need to respond to and handle requests you've made.
- When you use our services, we may send you a questionnaire or invite you to provide a review about your experience with TheMarkati.Com.
- We may also send you other material related to your registration, such as how to contactus if you need assistance while you're away, and information that we feel might be useful to you to grow your business in madethrough TheMarkati.Com.
Market Research: We sometimes ask our customers to take part in market research. Any additional personal details that you give us as part of the market research will only be used with your consent.
Fraud Detection and Prevention: We may use personal data for the detection and prevention of fraud and other illegal or unwanted activities.
Improving Our Services: Finally, we use personal data for analytical purposes, to improve our services, to enhance the user experience, and to improve the functionality and quality of our services.
We use social media to promote our product, partners and services to promote, improve and facilitate our own services. For example, we integrated social media plugins into the website. So when you click on one of the buttons and register with your social media account, information is shared with your social media provider, and possibly presented on your social media profile to be shared with others in your network.
In addition to implementing these buttons, uses social media by maintaining accounts and offering apps on several social media sites. These social media services may allow you to share information. When you register with a social media app, you'll be told which information will be shared. The information you choose to share with us may include the basic information that’s available in your social media profile, email address, status updates and your list of friends. This information is necessary to create a unique user experience either in the app itself or on our websites. It facilitates things like personalize our website to suit your needs, and analyzing and enhancing our services.
We may also enable you to sign in to services with your social media accounts. Your social media provider will be able to tell you more about how they use and process your data in such cases.
In certain circumstances, we may share your personal data with third parties.
- Third-party Service Providers: We may use service providers (such as "data processors") to process your personal data strictly on our behalf. This processing would be for purposes such as facilitating appointment payments, sending out marketing material or for analytical support services. These processors are bound by confidentiality clauses and are not allowed to use your personal data for their own purposes or any other purpose.
- Competent Authorities: We disclose personal data to law enforcement and other governmental authorities insofar as it is required by law or is strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud.
- Business Associate: We work with Business Associate around the world to distribute or advertise and to help our Business Associate distributes and advertise their professional services. This may mean that their services are integrated into our website or they have been enabled to show a customized advertisement on our website – or we are advertising on theirs. When you make a booking on one of our associates websites, The certain personal data that you give them will be forwarded to us. the certain Business Associate may receive your personal data from us if requested by you. When you make an appointments on Business Associate website, please read the privacy policies on these associates websites for more information.
- Technical Cookies: We try to provide our customers with an advanced and user-friendly website that adapts automatically to their needs and wishes. To achieve this, we use technical cookies to show you our website, to make it function correctly, to create your user account, to sign you in and to manage your bookings. These technical cookies are absolutely necessary for our website to function properly.
- Functional Cookies: We also use functional cookies to remember your preferences and help you use our website efficiently and effectively, for example, by remembering your preferred currency and language, your searches and the associates/professionals you viewed earlier. These functional cookies are not strictly necessary for the functioning of our website, but they add functionality for you and enhance your experience.
- Analytics Cookies: We use these cookies to gain insight into how our customers use the website, to find out what works and what doesn't, to optimize and improve our website and to ensure we continue to be interesting and relevant. The data we gather includes which web pages you've viewed, which referring/exit pages you've entered and left from, which platform type you've used, date and time stamp information, and details such as the number of clicks you make on a given page, your mouse movements and scrolling activity, the search words you use and the text you type while using our website. We also use analytics cookies as part of our online advertising campaigns to learn how users interact with our website after they've been shown an online advertisement – which may include advertisements on third-party websites. However, we will not know who you are, and will only obtain anonymous data. Our Business Associate may also use analytical cookies to learn if their customers use offers integrated into their websites.
- Commercial Cookies: We use third-party cookies as well as our own to display personalized advertisements on our websites and on other websites. This is called “retargeting,” and it's based on browsing activities, such as the location you've been searching for, the professionals you've viewed and the prices you've been shown. Commercial cookies may also be used by select third parties to display their products and services through our website.
We have free apps for a variety of mobile devices and use versions of our regular website that have been optimized for mobile. These apps and mobile websites process the personal details you give us in much the same way as our website does – and they also allow you to use location services to find sassociates/professional nearby. With your consent, we may send you push notifications with information about your registration.
If you indicate that a customer review was helpful—or not helpful—we'll aggregate this with feedback from other customers in order to sort and prioritize reviews. We may use the information in your lists or in other associates/professionals information you share with us in anonymous form—unless you've included this information in your public profile—to help other customers find the right professionals and services.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data that is placed in the browser of your computer or on your mobile device. This Privacy and Cookies Policy applies to cookies and similar technologies (hereafter together referred to as “cookies”).
Why are cookies used?
Web pages have no memory. If you're surfing from page to page within a website, you won't be recognized as the same user across pages. Cookies allow you to be recognized as the same user across the pages of a website. Cookies also allow your choices to be remembered – choices such as the language you prefer, the currency you use and your search criteria. They will also make sure you're recognized when you return to a website.
Do all cookies do the same thing?
No, there are different types of cookies and different ways of using them. Cookies can be categorized according to their function, their lifespan, and according to who places them on a website.
How are cookies used?
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
We use the services of trusted and recognized online advertising and marketing companies. Site may also use third-party providers for analytical purposes. To enable their services, these companies need to place cookies.
The providers we use are committed to building consumer awareness and establishing responsible business and data management practices and standards.
In order to control the collection of data for analytical purposes by Google Analytics, you may want to visit the following link: google analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Using your browser settings in, for example, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome, you can set which cookies to accept and which to reject. Where you find these settings depends on which browser you use. Use the "Help" function in your browser to locate the settings you need.
If you choose not to accept the certain cookies, you may not be able to use some functions on our website. However, we do not otherwise support “Do Not Track” browser settings. Opting out of an online advertising network does not mean that you will no longer receive or be subject to online advertising or marketing analysis. It means that the network from which you opted out will no longer deliver ads customized to your web preferences and browsing patterns.
In addition to using cookies, sometimes uses web beacons. A web beacon is a tiny graphic image of just one pixel that’s delivered to your computer either as part of a web page request or in an HTML email message. Either directly or through service providers, we use these pixels as part of our online advertisements either on our website or on third-party websites to learn whether a user who's being shown an online advertisement also makes a booking, to track conversion with partner websites and to analyze a user's traffic patterns in order to optimize the services we bring to you.
Security We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard the personal data you give us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access personal data in the course of their work.
Your credit card details—when they're needed as part of the registration process—are stored by us for a maximum of 10 days. After that, your credit card data will either be permanently deleted from our systems or will remain hashed in our system for fraud detection purposes.
However, you may have opted to store your credit card details in your user account; in that case, your credit card details will be stored in hashed form, but without the last four digits of your credit card number.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection The services offered are not directed at children under 18 years old. The use of any of our services is only allowed with the valid consent of a parent or a guardian. If we receive information from a child under 18 years old, we reserve the right to delete it.
You always have the right to review the personal information we keep about you. You can request an overview of your personal data by emailing us at TrazikasCare@trazikas.com
Please write "Request personal information" in the subject line of your email and include a copy of your identity card to help us prevent unauthorized individuals from accessing your personal data.
If the personal information we have for you is incorrect, we'll update it at your request. If you do not want to use services anymore, you can ask us to block your personal data from being used again. You can delete your user account at any time by signing in on the website, going to the “Settings” page, and choosing to remove your account. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by using the “Unsubscribe” link included with each newsletter. Requests to update, block or remove personal data can be made by sending an email to TrazikasCare@trazikas.com Please note that we may need to retain the certain information, for example for legal or administrative purposes, such as record keeping, to process claims or to detect fraudulent activities.
Current site controls the processing of personal data on its websites and mobile apps. Trazikas Solutions Private Limited., which is a Private Limited company, incorporated under the laws of the India and having its offices at Guindy Industrial Estate, Plot Nos.33-B, South Phase, Olympia Platina, 9th Floor, Guindy, Tamil Nadu 600032. If you have any suggestions or comments about this privacy notice, please send an email to TrazikasCare@trazikas.com